What Does it Mean to Be an Affirming Church?
An open and affirming church publicly declares through a covenant that lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people are welcome in all its full life and ministry. The UCC's Open and Affirming Coalition supports congregations, campus ministries and other settings through the ONA process. Affirming church messages and imagery help LGBTQ Christians feel a sense…
- Walk with Confidence: StrongArm’s Cutting-Edge Comfort Canes for Men
- Tips for Successful Puppy Housebreaking and Obedience Training
- Sacred Sounds: The Legacy and Impact of Madison’s Old Church Choir
- What Happens When Someone Receives Jesus Christ As Their Lord and Savior?
- Experience Unmatched Comfort and Support with StrongArm’s New Walking Canes